• 회원공간
  • 공지사항
[우수 연구 선정 결과] 5/19(금) 춘계학술대회 포스터 전시 안내
  • 작성일2023-05-18
  • 작성자한국보건정보통계학회
  • 조회수800

[공지사항] 5/19(금) 춘계학술대회 우수 연구 선정 결과 안내 & 포스터 전시 안내

- 선정결과가 늦어진 점에 대해, 양해 부탁드립니다.

우수 구연 발표 대상자로 선정되신 분께는 17일(수) 오후 개별적으로 연락을 드렸습니다. 

5/19(금) 15:30 ~ 16:50에 7분 가량 발표하시면 됩니다. 

발표 양식은 자유 / 포스터 전시와 같은 내용으로 구연을 하시면 되며,

준비한 PPT자료는 당일 USB로 가져오시면 PC에 다운로드 해드리겠습니다. 

구연 발표자께서는 5/19(금) 오전 10시 이전에 지정된 장소에 포스터 전시를 부탁드립니다. 

- 감사하게도, 많은 분들이 지원해 주셔서 별도의 발표시간은 없으나 현장 심사를 통해

우수 포스터 5인을 수상할 예정입니다. 포스터 전시와 관련으로 개별로 문자를 보내드렸습니다. 

5/19(금) 오전 10시 이전에 지정된 장소에 포스터 전시를 부탁드립니다. 

* 급하게 포스터 출력을 하셔야 할 경우 : 서창기획[ chang8531@hanmail.net / 010-5248-8531 ]으로 전화하신 후

한국보건정보통계학회 포스터라고 말씀하시면 됩니다. 18일(목) 오전까지 파일을 보내시면 업체에서 출력하여 19일(금) 오전까지 행사장으로 배송해 줄 것입니다.

일체 자비 부담이므로 참고하시기 바랍니다. 

문의사항 있으신 경우 사무국 메일로 보내주시기 바랍니다.

감사합니다.

Your research has been selected for poster display at the 2023 Korean Society for Health Information and Statistics Spring Meeting. Please display your poster at the designated location before 5/19 10:00. There will be no time for presentations, but the top 5 posters will be judged on-site. If you need the output in a hurry, you can send the file to 'Seo Chang Planning' chang8531@hanmail.net. You can also call me at 01052488531 and tell me that it is a poster for the Korean Society for Health Information and Statistics. If you send it to me by tomorrow morning, they will print it out and have it delivered to the conference center by Friday morning, all at your own expense. Thank you.

We've reached out individually to those who were selected to present a winning oral presentation this afternoon. On the afternoon of 5/19, we'll be asking for a 7-minute presentation, and oral presenters will also be asked to display their posters in a designated area. The format of your presentation is free, you can give a talk or display a poster, and you can bring your prepared PPT materials on a USB on the day, and we will download them to your computer. Thank you.

SSL